Educational Audiology

Joy Rosenberg and Katy Mitchell | View as single page | Feedback/Impact

Professional Associations and Registration

The following lists are provided to the best of authors’ current knowledge at time of writing, and are unlikely to be exhaustive.  Readers are welcome to comment to make additions.


Professional Associations for Educational Audiologists


Professional Registration for Educational Audiologists

Educational Audiologists in the UK can register professionally with the Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists (RCCP).

This professional registration promotes partnership working and embraces the RCCP’s aim of ensuring patient safety.  For further information see:


Professional Associations for Audiologists

Professional Associations for Teachers of the Deaf